The Kazique website (Site), life celebration and after-party pre-plan packages (Packages), pre-plan archiving and updating facility (Archive) and information storage facility (Vault) referred to and offered by the Site are owned and operated by Kazique Pty Ltd ACN 164 341 824 (Kazique).
Personal Information is any information about you where your identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information (Personal Information).
1. What this policy is about
This policy aims to answer the questions you might have about how we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information. If you have any further questions about Kazique privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What information we collect from you
We hold information that you have provided to us about yourself, and information about your use of our services such as the Packages, Archive and/or Vault. The information that we collect will depend on how you use the services offered by Kazique. Information that you might have provided to us includes:
- • information provided by you as part of your use of the Packages, Archive and/or Vault – for example, the answers provided by you in completing the Kazique questionnaire, uploading or updating your information held in the Archive and/or Vault;
- • information provided in purchasing the Packages, Archive and/or Vault – for example, your contact details and credit card details;
- • information provided as part of your use of the Site – for example, the frequency with which and the times at which you use Site;
3. What we do with this information
We collect information about you to provide you with the Packages and/or store your information in the Vault. We may also use Personal Information for related purposes such as:
- • to communicate with you;
- • to provide services you require and provide requested information;
- • to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour; maintaining our relationship with you, including responding to your questions;
- • helping us to identify and inform you about other Kazique products or services that are likely to be of interest to you;
- • internal accounting and administration, including sharing information with our related bodies corporate for reporting purposes;
- • protecting you and Kazique from fraud; and
- • any other use for which we obtain your permission.
4. How long we will you keep your Personal Information
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it is required to provide you with our services according to the terms and conditions of the Packages, Archive and/or Vault and to comply with legal requirements. If we no longer require your Personal Information for any purpose, including legal purposes, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
5. Sharing your information with others
Kazique recognises the trust you place in us when you give us your Personal Information. Other than disclosure as directed by you or to service providers (explained below) or as required by law (for example, disclosure to various Government departments or to courts), our policy is that we do not give your Personal Information to other organisations unless you have given us your consent to do so.
We may share your Personal Information with certain third parties, such as the providers of the electronic systems we use to collect and store your Personal Information; banks and financial institutions you use to make payments to us; and other service providers we use to help us run aspects of our business efficiently. Occasionally Kazique might also use your Personal Information for other purposes or share your information with another organisation because:
- • we believe it is necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- • we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other Package or Vault users;
- • we believe it is necessary to do so to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements – for example, we may share information with other, credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and fraud prevention units;
- • we believe it is necessary to protect the interests of Kazique – for example, disclosure to a court in the event of legal action to which Kazique is a party; or
- • the assets and operations of the business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
6. Collection of information from the Site
7. Accessing information we keep about you
You can access the Personal Information we hold about you at any time. Simply contact us to make your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always endeavour to meet your request for access. However, in some circumstances we may decline a request for access. This includes the following circumstances:
- • we no longer hold or use the information;
- • providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other persons;
- • the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- • the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings and would not normally be disclosed as part of those proceedings;
- • providing access would be unlawful;
- • providing access would be likely to prejudice the detection, prevention, investigation and prosecution of possible unlawful activity; and
- • the information would reveal our commercially sensitive decision-making process.
If we decline your request for access, we will give you reasons for our decision when we respond to your request.
We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for access to some types of information. These charges will be limited to the cost of recouping our expenses for providing you with information. For example, document retrieval, photocopy, labour and delivery to you. We will not charge you to make a request to access your information.
8. Changing or deleting the information
To provide you with the best possible service, it is important that the information we hold about you is accurate. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date at the time of collecting, using or disclosing the information.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, you should notify us. We will do our best to correct it or delete it, unless we need to keep if for legal reasons.
Kazique endeavours to take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure. We store this information on secure servers that are protected in access-controlled facilities. Once it is stored on our servers, only authorised users can access your Personal Information, and access is only for approved purposes.
All Personal Information secured in the Vault is encrypted using public/private 2048-bit RSA keys. The Site is only responsible for encrypting the data using the public key. Decryption of data can only be performed using the private key which is not stored on the Ste. Private key decryption can only be performed by authorised personnel of Kazqique at a separate location.
Kazique is not responsible for any third-party access to your Personal Information as a result of:
- • interception while it is in transit over the internet;
- • spyware or viruses on the device (such as a computer or phone) from which you access the Site or use the Packages, Archive and/or Vault, nor
- • as a result of your failure to adequately protect your membership user name or password; or
- • any losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal fees, resulting from such access.
10. Providing information on other sites
11. What to do if you have a problem, question or complaint